Sunday, March 2, 2008

My friends wedding

yesterday I went to my colleague in office, wedding party.... for the single .. what do you feel when you are at your friends wedding... mmm ..... do you plan to marry someone...??? soon... i hope Allah send a Lovely sholeha girl to me... amiin... back to my friends party.... i did not concern about the wedding.... i concerned about ...(dont think the food.... that is by default) u know... about the COST..... haaaa..... it was a huge expensive party..... how long i should save my money to have a party like this..... huahua... such a long time to married if I think about cost.... enough.... love is not about money.... and happiness is not depend on money also....hehe.... really ...i m not bullshitting ye...... okay my friend ... if you hev someone that u really2 love.... please marry soon.... too many advantages of marry that's not enough to be written here......... okay....we are waiting the next invitation.... could be from me, or you............hehe...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jan lupo undang kami klo iyo da,,,
hehehehe,,,

Sinbad Sailing Journey said...

aman tu ... beko tolongan dih...haha

Anonymous said...

ditunggu kabar dan undangannya da ...
^_^

widya_towet

Sinbad Sailing Journey said...

jadih wid... doa an selah... tapi alun ado nan cocok ba a tu hehe :P