Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The month of reunite

Ramadhan the holy fasting month......and the great time to reunite

Till the 17th days of fasting at least I attended two big fasting breaks together with my alumni,

First at 13th with my high school friends...wow a lot of my alumni attended….the event were placing at one of minangese restaurant near pancoran. In there i did chat and tried to recognize all of the alumni....even though i couldn’t make it ..but it was fun.....i just realized, although my high school was in Bukittinggi but the alumni a lot here..... from year 74 till 2008 were there……. our memories, the old stories most of them are funny and silly were spreading out at that time….. huha….. finally I tired of laugh…… such a great if you have a lot of friends in the world right…..

Second just happened few hours ago …. This time with my colleagues in university….. not only with same year but such a big one….with varies level of ages attended … and you know some of them are familiar with me as my clients…. Good time to build relationship with them…haha…. Don’t be proud men…this due to job demanded…hehe
Eniweys…. I love in making relationship with every body…. Increasing ur knowledge and experience. And for sure the important thing makes you survive in this world….

I asked some of friends to attend these event also but some of them refused with many reasons, some of them are funny, like one of my friend got trauma with the “ospek” style in the college and he ever got intimidation from the senior so he minimize to see them again….wow… so deep ……..

For my friend who were supposed to come…. You lost these chances …but please don’t miss it next time …yaya…..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

"I asked some of friends to attend these event also but some of them refused with many reasons, some of them are funny, like one of my friend got trauma with the “ospek” style in the college and he ever got intimidation from the senior so he minimize to see them again….wow… so deep " =====> wah someone itu jangan2 awak yo bos??? wakakkakakakak...

cheers
-edo-

Anonymous said...

the reunion was for the whole ITB alum, or specific study program?

Sinbad Sailing Journey said...

Edo: haha....takok lah dek angku....

Sofia: uupsss ...Sorry i missed, just geology...hehe

Anonymous said...

Yeah, open together (buka bersama) :D
is indeed a great events...

But I can't imagine how the situation would be if it was such a long reunion like your event... It must have been be so nostalgic and happy...

Tu reuninya juga ajang cari klien baru buat kerjaannya mas ya? :D

Sinbad Sailing Journey said...

@bowbee: waduh lo bener bngt men... yah ketauan deh..haha