Sunday, August 10, 2008

Breaking the habit



recently i m feeling... i was too arrogant, egoistic, big headed, swell headed, cavalier and another similar words.....as a human being i wasn't supposed to do like that....... OMG it made me far from my God Allah SWT....empty soul and blank feeling were the results.... Astaqfirullah and Tobat that i can say to U...... i knew that was wrong....but sometimes i couldn't avoid that,
many times i say sorry to U....and i did it againnnn............I really dont want to put those as a habit...
i realize "i m only a human ...that have many mistakes"...only Ur forgiveness that i fully expect...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Anonymous said...

I could give my own opinion with your topic that is not boring for me.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. why use English all of a sudden :)

Well, it's great that you can realize your mistake, bro.
Not many people can realize it and still be arrogant and all that...

Anonymous said...

jleb..jleb! dalem and idem bgt....huhuhu