Sunday, August 3, 2008

My mother's cuisine...

Baru pulang dari bandung...... mampir dulu ke kantor to do sumthin important ..yup for sure check mail and chatting hehe..... my mother has provided a box of dinner for me from bandung... so i had dinner in the office...it was a lot so i shared it with pak Toto..hope he like that... my mother's made...hehe.... i really2 love my mother's cuisine u know...

4 tomorrow morning i m planning to swim before go to office....mmm...sounds good right?? wake up early is only problem..hope can make it. after driving from bandung made my body so weary....fuihhh... c u tomorrow


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mami emang baik banget!!

Sinbad Sailing Journey said...

haha....ok cat

Anonymous said...

Iya mas, kalo emak yang masak apa aja jadi enak ya
mungkin karena beliau melakukannya dengan penuh kasih sayang kali ya hehe :D